Human Resources Business Partner, Software
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Human Resources Business Partner, Software at Nuro
Nuro HQ - Mountain View, CA
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About the Role
This Human Resources Business Partner will be one of the key strategic people partners for our Engineering teams. You will collaborate with senior leaders, managers, and employees to ensure that their teams are scaling effectively, and that the culture is enabling our talented teams to do the best work of their careers.
About the Work
- Provide strategic HR Business partner support to our Engineering Team of 200+ employees
- Coach and advise Engineering management to ensure that we are providing the tools and resources for them to develop and manage their teams effectively
- Drive decision-making by providing insightful data and people solutions to org leaders
- Build and implement HR plans and programs aligned with the needs of the Engineering group and Nuro’s overall business goals
- Ensure the team culture is high performing, collaborative, and inclusive to allow people to do their best work
- Provide compensation support and planning which includes: salary planning, approval of salary actions, promotions and job re-leveling
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks and ensuring regulatory compliance.
- Manage and resolve employee relations issues
- Minimum 3+ years HRBP experience, preferably for an Engineering group
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Strong business acumen and a proven track record of being a thought partner for internal teams
- Ability to practice sound discernment when making significant decisions
- Expertise in program management, this role will require designing and delivering programs for hundreds of employees.
- Friendly and compassionate demeanor that would encourage cross-functional collaboration
- Experience working with companies that are scaling rapidly
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats ranging from strategic client support, program design and dealing with individual situations
- Experience in supporting recruitment and L&D functions
- Professional Human Resources Certification
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to better everyday life through robotics.