HR Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
HR Program Manager at Nuro
Nuro HQ - Mountain View, CA
Who We Are
Nuro is a robotics start-up whose mission is to accelerate the benefits of robotics for everyday life. We have an elite team of entrepreneurs and engineers, designers, and scientists. We believe AI and robotics are at the cusp of transforming daily life and we are dedicated to building meaningful products with this technology. Join us and play a critical role in our mission.
About the Role
This HR Program Manager will own, consult, and support many key initiatives across the People team and Nuro more broadly. You will work closely with the People Operations team, HRBPs, and other business and HR stakeholders to create sound processes and ensure programs are scaling effectively.
About the Work
- Operationalize and scale talent management programs such as: succession planning, developing a process for low performers and PIPs, and overall career development strategies.
- Building our internal mobility and remote working strategies, and help roll this out company-wide, include the communications and change management needed to make it successful.
- Evolving our job architecture so that it’s easier for employees to understand career pathing and development at Nuro, and helping streamline/grow People programs with a career development lens.
- Provide support to our HRBP group, including centrally owning business-facing initiatives and helping roll them out at scale.
- Partnering with a wide range of stakeholders (Legal, Workplace, Finance, etc.) to build smart People policies and processes.
- Assist HRBPs and L&D build a scalable platform for leadership capability and training.
- Drive decision-making by providing insightful data and people solutions to org leaders
- Help manage and resolve employee relations issues.
- Minimum 5+ years of HR experience in some capacity
- Bachelor's degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or related field
- Strong business acumen and a proven track record of being a thought partner for internal teams
- Ability to practice sound discernment when making significant decisions
- Expertise in program management, this role will require designing and delivering programs for hundreds of employees.
- Friendly and compassionate demeanor that would encourage cross-functional collaboration
- Experience working with companies that are scaling rapidly
- Comfortable wearing multiple hats ranging from strategic client support, program design and dealing with individual situations
- Experience in Employee Relations or L&D
- Experience working in a business partnership capacity.
- Professional Human Resources Certification
Your application has been successfully submitted.
On a mission to better everyday life through robotics.