Global Employer Brand Lead
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
The Recruiting Operations team at Miro strives to scale our talent acquisition programs to enable Miro to attract, engage and hire best-in-class talent so that we can ‘play as a team to win the world’. The People team members are cultural ambassadors who strive to continually uplevel the experience we provide our internal and external stakeholders in order to elevate the talent we bring on board. We have team members in Amsterdam, Austin, Los Angeles, San Francisco, and Perm (Russia), with future expansion likely, which aligns with our company vision to enable collaboration without constraints of geographic locations.
About the role
We need to evolve our talent brand and attraction strategy to enable Miro to continue along its hyper-growth trajectory and change how the world collaborates. This means hiring 600+ highly talented Mironeers in the next 12 months and continuing to scale in the years beyond. Creating a compelling employer brand and employee value proposition that captures life at Miro will be key to driving hiring growth.
In this role, you’ll help to shape Miro’s global employer brand and talent attraction strategies. From persona building to campaign creation, you will drive and scale our multi-channel recruitment marketing efforts that align with Miro’s overall marketing strategies. You will plan and deliver sponsored content, recruiting events, and more that target diverse talent for our values-centric organization, and influence how we attract and engage with talent in each of our markets. This role will start as an individual contributor with the potential for management in the future.
What you’ll do
- Partner with internal stakeholders to redefine Miro’s evolving global employer brand and employee value proposition - bringing Miro employees’ stories to life for candidates in a compelling way
- Develop and execute the global recruitment marketing strategies that align with both our brand marketing strategy and diversity initiatives
- Manage cross-format content creation, research, scheduling, and publication/delivery across all channels (career site, LinkedIn, Glassdoor, social media, etc.)
- Stay in tune with industry trends and identify opportunities to invest in employer branding opportunities (conference sponsorships, new networking platforms, etc.)
- Partner with talent acquisition team to develop diversity-focused recruiting event strategy and create necessary pre-event and post-event on-brand marketing content
- Manage data reporting and identify actionable insights; analyze and share metrics for all programs/channels and continuously seek to improve engagement
- Identify and act on opportunities to enhance the candidate journey and bring the Miro experience to them throughout
- Continually look for ways to evolve Miro’s employer brand through innovative engagement programs
What you'll need
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent working experience
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- 2+ years of experience at a high-growth company
- Experience with social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc.)
- Experience with campaign creation and event management
- Experience developing marketing engagement strategies and identifying needs to build compelling value propositions
- Ability to conduct data analysis and use insights to drive / influence change cross-functionally and across levels
- Strong presentation and storytelling skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to build trust and empathy with team and stakeholders from diverse backgrounds
- Ability to switch gears from high-level, strategic thinking to hands-on execution
- Experience working with highly distributed teams
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A whiteboard, but better. Where teams get work done. Together, online.