Customer Support Representative
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role
The Miro Support Team is a vital function of Miro. What's so special about us?
We act as the bridge between our product and our users. By helping them every day, we gain valuable insights and push new ideas to shape Miro's ever-changing product roadmap.
Our mission is to provide the highest quality of customer service with a sense of empathy and passion. We strive to exceed our customer's expectations by always thinking one step ahead when providing solutions. We guide and educate our users to grasp the value of the product and drive word of mouth.
We dream big, work hard, and play as a team to win the world. As a rapidly growing company, there are opportunities for internal growth and career development. If you're passionate, ambitious and have a collaborative mindset, come join our Miro Support team!
What you'll do:
- Be a power user of Miro and acquire a thorough understanding of our product and internal systems
- Critically analyze and respond to customer inquiries while proactively ensuring the stability of Miro’s major functions and systems in seamless collaboration with developers and function leads
- Collaborate within and outside of your team to support broader business objectives
- Lead or participate in projects to improve our internal team or external company processes
What you'll need:
- 1-3 years of experience in a customer service based role in tech or hospitality industries. SaaS experience is a huge plus
- Fluent in English and Spanish (written and verbal)
- An effective collaborator; supportive of other team members in their success
- Ability to troubleshoot problems, find answers to customer issues, and articulate complex solutions in written communication
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, learn quickly and adapt to a changing product
- Ability to monitor the progress of your projects and anticipate roadblocks
Your application has been successfully submitted.
A whiteboard, but better. Where teams get work done. Together, online.