Channel Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About the Role:
We’re looking for a creative Channel Marketer to own external communication and campaigns with our broker and accountant partners. Success in this role will lead to more partners referring more business to Rippling.
Rippling’s Channel team is responsible for building the base of broker and accountant partners who are referring Rippling to their clients. Additionally, we work to increase Channel’s revenue impact by increasing the number of referrals coming from our existing partners.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you’ll own all external communications to our broker and accountant partners. In addition to our existing communication cadences, you’ll test new approaches to more effectively grow and mobilize our partner base. Channel marketing is a relatively new focus area for the business, so you’ll have plenty of greenspace to experiment.
Working cross-functionally with growth marketing, brand, product, and channel sales teams, you'll work on: partner lead generation, lifecycle marketing, field marketing, partner enablement, product marketing, and more. With a broad portfolio, to succeed in this role you’ll need strong project management skills / attention to detail. You’ll love this role if you are a superstar writer who thinks big and loves to drive revenue. This role will give you an opportunity to establish a strong brand in a new market while driving significant revenue at a high growth company.
What You’ll Do:
- Own external communications to our broker and accountant partners to help increase channel revenue driving marketing emails, product updates, monthly webinars, events, and more.
- Experiment with new communication channels and cadences to increase performance at each stage of the partner referral funnel.
- Understand the unique value proposition of Rippling + our partner ecosystem. Then use that deep insight to build collateral, vidoes, whitepapers, case studies, and lifecycle campaigns to expand our base of channel partners and help partners sell Rippling better to their client base.
- Make our conference presence a success, including owning pre and post conference marketing, developing presentation content, and identifying & securing sponsorship opportunities.
- Build the Rippling brand through channel advocacy, referral campaigns, and partner advisory boards.
- Work strategically with partners to build co-marketing strategies and tactics that monetize new products and features.
- Advise Rippling and our partners on how best to win customers through deep partner and customer needs, journey, and pain points understanding.
- 3+ years of relevant experience in lifecycle, growth, content, or field marketing (B2B SaaS marketing with re-seller experience or employer benefits/accounting industry experience preferred).
- Strong writer -you are an excellent email and content marketer that writes succinctly with a penchant to deliver conversions. You proactively can manage, plan, and create webinar and event content that drives signups and demos.
- Hustler - you are a self-starter with a bias towards action who is able to manage multiple, competing priorities in a fast-paced environment.
- Results-oriented - you always find a way to hit goals and produce meaningful results.
- Organized - you’re used to juggling many campaigns simultaneously and sweat the details to get them right.
- Data-driven marketer - you combine intuition with data and partner empathy/research to build strategy, measure outcomes, and inform your decision making.
- Collaborative - you’re a team player who thinks big and is hands-on.
- Creator - you’ve delivered stand out experiences and content for partners be it videos, blog posts, email sequences, case studies, events, webinars, or other online and offline experiences.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it unbelievably easy to manage your team's payroll, benefits, computers, and apps. For customer support, DM us with your email and company nam...