This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200 million from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Kleiner Perkins, Initialized Capital, Threshold Ventures, and Y Combinator.
About The Role
Rippling is looking for an experienced Technical Sourcer to join our fast-paced, agile recruiting team. In this role, you will own the sourcing process end to end for all technical roles in the organization from entry to director level.
What You'll Do:
- Source passive candidates through referrals, networking, internet searches, etc.
- Interview candidates and update them throughout the process
- Set hiring managers' expectations and develop processes around interviewing
- Brainstorm with hiring managers' to assemble powerful sourcing strategies for each search
- Research and recommend new sources and tools for both passive and active candidates
- Leverage various methods of sourcing to build candidate pipelines
- Be the market and talent intelligence expert for your specific talent segment
- 3+ years of technical sourcing experience at a startup
- Experience hiring all levels of technical candidates
- Comfortable managing 10+ requisitions
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity
- Experience in a fast-paced, hyper-growth environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with ATS system
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it unbelievably easy to manage your team's payroll, benefits, computers, and apps. For customer support, DM us with your email and company nam...