Product Manager, Stripe Apps (Remote)
Stripe is a financial infrastructure platform for businesses. Millions of companies—from the world’s largest enterprises to the most ambitious startups—use Stripe to accept payments, grow their revenue, and accelerate new business opportunities. Our mission is to increase the GDP of the internet, and we have a staggering amount of work ahead. That means you have an unprecedented opportunity to put the global economy within everyone’s reach while doing the most important work of your career.
About the team
Launched at Sessions 2022, Stripe Apps represents a new chapter for how users run their businesses on Stripe. Stripe Apps lets you embed custom user experiences directly in the Stripe Dashboard and orchestrate the Stripe API. Stripe Apps brings an array of tools together, providing a one-stop shop for managing operations with Stripe and its partners. For the first time, developers can build and publish apps that reach millions of businesses via the Stripe App Marketplace, or build apps for use within their own company.
What you’ll do
We are looking for an experienced product manager, with a specific focus on the app ecosystem. The app ecosystem team focuses on helping developers making apps to solve a specific problem for their business, internal Stripe developers building Stripe Apps for a Stripe product and third party developers building Stripe Apps to build their business through the Stripe App Marketplace.
- Setting product and business strategies to shape the future of Stripe apps, such as monetization and native billing.
- Work with engineers and designers to build and launch products for the Stripe Apps ecosystem
- Crating new 1P Stripe Apps experiences that provide the lighthouse examples of apps in the marketplace.
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization such as design, data science, app platform, marketing, operations, business development and partnerships.
Who you are
We’re looking for someone who meets the minimum requirements to be considered for the role. If you meet these requirements, you are encouraged to apply. The preferred qualifications are a bonus, not a requirement.
- 8+ years of product management or product-focused founder experience shipping high-quality ecosystem/marketplace products
- Experience with building zero to one product experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with a talent for precise articulations of customer problems
- Thrived in a highly collaborative environment involving different stakeholders and subject matter experts
- Taken pride in working on projects to successful completion
- Put themselves in the shoes of your users and be a steward of crafting great experiences
- Enjoy working with a diverse group of people with different expertise
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Building for the next era of the internet economy.