This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rippling is the world's first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from their team's payroll and benefits, to their computers and cloud apps — all in one, integrated system.
Hiring a new employee, for example? Just click a button, and Rippling can instantly: add them to payroll and benefits, create their email, ship their work computer, and even create their user account across all your cloud apps, like Gmail, Slack, and Microsoft Office.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About the Apps Team
The Apps team uses Rippling’s HR infrastructure to manage employee identity in 400+ cloud services, such as G Suite, Slack, Dropbox, GitHub, AWS, etc. When one of our customers hires an employee, our systems use APIs to automatically provision the employee's accounts in all the cloud services the company uses, and allow the employee to sign in to those services using SAML or OIDC, and use RPass -- Rippling's zero knowledge password manager -- to protect their credentials. We work closely with our integration partners and our business development team to build new integrations, manage our existing partnerships, and most importantly, build an integration ecosystem that is a key long term moat for Rippling's business.
What You'll Do
- Lead a team of passionate software engineers that prides itself on ownership and impact
- Set up and maintain processes that empower the team to move quickly
- Grow and develop your team
- Ensure your team ships products constantly at a high quality
- Be hands-on in technical architecture and reviews
- Have a holistic view across engineering and product, and drive engineering and product strategy
- Wear a product manager hat when needed
Who You Are
- You want to be part of a team of the most talented, forward-thinking engineers in the industry
- You care about product ownership and solving problems for our customers
- You’re passionate about being in a product focused environment where everyone cares deeply about customer impact
- 8+ years of engineering or engineering management experience
- Experience working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- Proven track record of taking initiative and leading projects
- Proficiency with recruiting, organizing, and motivating teams
- Strong product intuition
Python, Django, MongoDB, React, AWS
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it unbelievably easy to manage your team's payroll, benefits, computers, and apps. For customer support, DM us with your email and company nam...