This job is no longer accepting applications.
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
We’re looking for UX Researchers (various levels) to ensure we are solving the right problems for our customers and building intuitive products--freeing up smart people to work on hard problems for their organizations. To do this, you’ll conduct research across the product development lifecycle, from exploratory through evaluation, to help Rippling teams deeply understand their users. At every step of the way you’ll work closely with cross-functional partners while coaching teams through ongoing engagement with Rippling customers,
You’ll help build a product that our customers trust so they feel confident that mission-critical aspects of their business run without fail for their employees. As a researcher, you’ll need to support quickly moving teams by uncovering problems customers face everyday and by delving into the broader competitive landscape. You’ll distill observations into actionable insights for stakeholders across the organization and craft enduring frameworks to advocate for a best-in-class user experience.
If you’re passionate, insightful, collaborative and ready to dive into complex, business critical problems--we’d love to work with you.
This is a full-time role that is based in SF.
What You'll Do
- Partner with cross-functional roles including product design, product management, sales, customer service and product marketing.
- Identify and prioritize strategic and tactical research questions that have direct impact on business and customer needs.
- Triangulate data from existing research and other sources to make actionable recommendations.
- Plan and conduct research, applying qualitative and quantitative methods and adapting timeframes as needed.
- Apply diverse interpretive frameworks (from HCI, social science, business) to make meaning out of customer data.
- Source appropriate participants from our research panel and through 3rd party vendors.
- Communicate and evangelize research findings to inform business decisions.
- 5+ years experience in applied product research working closely with a development team(s).
- A diverse portfolio of projects demonstrating how you’ve tackled complex problem areas.
- Experience researching product ideas from discovery to launch in a fast-moving environment.
- Ability to ask as well as answer meaningful and impactful questions and appropriately select methods including both qualitative to quantitative.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and conduct research in close collaboration with people in a variety of roles, including design, engineering, and product management.
- Academic or applied background that includes knowledge of quantitative, behavioral analysis, and statistical concepts.
- Experience sourcing participants for research studies using a variety of techniques
- Ability to clearly, concisely, and persuasively communicate your findings: verbally and in writing
Nice to have:
- Have conducted research in a B2B SaaS company
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it unbelievably easy to manage your team's payroll, benefits, computers, and apps. For customer support, DM us with your email and company nam...