Customer Support Associate (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
*This role has the option to be a full-time remote opportunity.
Rippling is the first way for businesses to manage their HR & IT — from payroll and benefits, to employee computers and apps — all in one, modern system.
In just 90-seconds, a company can set up (or disable) an employee’s payroll, health insurance, work computer, and third-party apps, like Gmail, Microsoft Office, and Slack. It’s the only platform that truly unifies every employee system, and automates all of the administrative work.
Rippling is headquartered in San Francisco and has raised over $200M from top-tier investors, including Founders Fund, Greenoaks Capital, Coatue Management, Kleiner Perkins, and YCombinator.
About The Role
We are building a world-class Support team - committed to helping customers realize the full potential of Rippling. Team members focus on getting our customers back on course when challenges arise and contribute in internal discussions around product enhancements.
If you are the type of person to look at a flight of 10,000 stairs, pause, get a bit excited, and then seize the moment - you have what it takes!
What You'll Do:
- Take charge of customer issues from start to finish - while working in a dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Build mental muscle and become a product expert - you'll be a go to resource for both customers and coworkers
- Interact with cross-functional teams to identify areas where we can better serve our customer base through automation or added features
- Bachelor's degree in any discipline with strong academic performance
- 2-4 years of work experience in a customer/client facing role
- A track record of:
- Taking initiative with limited oversight
- Operating in a time sensitive environment
- Learning something new / synthesizing lots of information
- Working in a cross-functional environment
- Clearly expressing a point of view (oral and written)
- Communicating with high EQ
- BONUS: understanding of payroll, health insurance or IT functions
- BONUS: experience with Zendesk, Jira or related tools
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We make it unbelievably easy to manage your team's payroll, benefits, computers, and apps. For customer support, DM us with your email and company nam...