Sr. Industry Product Marketing Manager, Healthcare and Life Sciences (Remote USA)
The impact you will have:
- Develop messaging and content that articulate Databricks unique differentiation and mission-critical relevance for the Healthcare and Life Sciences sector.
- Build critical relationships with influencers, analysts, and customer decision-makers including the C-Suite.
- Collaborate with other marketing teams to develop targeted campaigns relevant for both technical and business audiences.
- Create content and develop strategies to be disruptive through breakthrough messaging and tactics.
- Be a leader in developing content, blogs, videos and more - not just from an execution perspective, but as a creative force.
- Work with customers to create lasting advocacy and compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns.
- Work with large GSI's and ISV's to develop scale through a rich, industry-relevant ecosystem.
- Lead the launch of Lakehouse, Accelerators, and other industry specific capabilities.
- Research customer and market trends to help inform content development and enablement.
- Work with industry SMEs to build sales tools, enablement and training e.g. sales plays, sales presentations, battlecards, and prospecting templates.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of experience in product marketing, solution marketing or industry marketing for an enterprise software, SaaS solutions, Healthcare, Life Sciences, or partner organization.
- Experience as both a subject matter expert and marketer with strength in storytelling, creative, and strategy as well as execution.
- Customer-facing experience with industry executives and decision-makers.
- Portfolio of impactful messaging, marketing content and sales enablement with ability to articulate meaningful outcomes.
- Skill in customer, event, and executive presentation is a plus.
- Experience with cloud, big data, data analytics, data warehouse, machine learning or AI technologies in an industry context is a plus
- Strong collaboration and communication skills and ability to thrive in a fast-paced matrix environment.
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
Your application has been successfully submitted.