Senior Product Manager - Risk Product
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the role:
As a Product Manager on our Risk Product team you'll create product solutions that improve customer experience while supporting our strong AML and compliance program. You'll work with a team of program managers, engineers, designers and analysts to prevent unwanted activity on our platform and eliminate painful customer experiences. You will report to our Director of Risk Experience.
- Build a product vision and strategy using your knowledge of customer needs, company strategy, industry trends and risk management requirements
- Work with analysts and engineers to create systems for detecting and mitigating unwanted activity
- Develop verification experiences for our customers that are instant and build trust
- Create tailored, localized verification experiences for our customers around the globe
- Work with Product Designers and Researchers to run studies for early validation and iteration
- Manage, and scale products after initial delivery
- Present project ideas and results to our executive leadership team
You may be a fit if:
- You have 4+ years of experience in product management with at least 2 years experience building consumer-facing products.
- You're motivated by creating impact for our customers and business. You're excited to take on a variety of tasks to help your product and team be successful.
- You have experience building products tuned for mobile platforms.
- You're able to work with engineers to make tough technical tradeoffs. You sweat the details to understand the impacts of these tradeoffs and find a careful balance between short and long term outcomes.
- You have experience leading teams using the agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you quickly send money to loved ones abroad. We offer consistently great rates and no hidden fees. Have questions? Get help here: http://help....