Product Manager - North America
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role:
The North America Product team at Remitly is creating an outstanding, seamless, cross-channel customer experience from the first time a customer on-boards to the moments they transact securely. As a Product Manager on the North America Product team, you will report to the NA Product Lead. You will join an awesome team of people (Product, Design, Analytics and Engineering) to improve sender experience for our USA and Canada customers and partner with your amazing team members in the wider NA and International business. Your goal is to support healthy customer acquisition and retention, provide an effortless customer-centric, mobile first experience that brings customers back to Remitly, time and time again.
- Lead definition, development and launch of features partnering with engineering, design, product, and analytics.
- Engage with our customers and proxies (data, research, insights) to understand customer needs and experiences to inform features, roadmap and evaluation.
- Develop data-driven frameworks in partnership with analytics for evaluating and prioritizing investments. Measure and summarize outcomes (qual and quant) and progress against goals.
- Run workstreams from start to finish, keeping on top of delivery and managing the daily requests.
- Coordinate projects across the business ensuring alignment.
- Become an expert and advocate for the customer journey in North America. Share your expertise across the company and ensure that all teams are putting the customer first.
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience in a consumer-facing product management or technical product management role.
- Plenty of experience working partnering with engineers, designers, and analysts to ship features.
- Experience with customer research and an enthusiasm for getting closer to your customers.
- You care about the discipline behind building products and are constantly challenging the way the team operates.
- You excel at communicating to different stakeholders, adjusting your style as needed.
- You know how to measure things to know if they work, can build a data-driven business case, and aren't afraid of diving into analysis.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you quickly send money to loved ones abroad. We offer consistently great rates and no hidden fees. Have questions? Get help here: http://help....