Product Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role
We are looking for a Product Marketing Manager experienced at driving go-to-market (GTM) strategies and plans for the Asian market, with a focus on East and Southeast Asian markets, including China. We are looking for expertise in developing marketing strategies, plans, and offers for our target segments residing in the US and Canada. You will identify and build on market opportunities that promote new customer acquisition and transaction goals. you will manage competitive and market positioning, new market and feature launches, offers and promotions. You will partner with the broader Marketing, Analytics, Business Development, Pricing, Product Management, and Customer Success teams to bring to market creative remittance solutions for the customer segments.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Lead for Asia, you will build the product marketing roadmap for China, Vietnam, Thailand and other priority segments. This includes driving intent and execution for Product or Feature GTMs, Seasonal Campaigns, Partner & Co-Marketing GTMs, Localization or other regional marketing programs to grow our market share. We are looking for collaboration and partnership. You will myopically focus on the customer while being data-driven.
What you'll do:
- Annual, Quarterly, and Monthly planning for regional growth strategy, working with Remitly teams to develop and publish the marketing roadmap
- Develop business cases, growth strategies, and go-to-market plans for prioritized programs
- Promote intent for related customer research, develop creative briefs, and provide Acquisition, Lifecycle, and Brand Teams with input to meet acquisition and launch goals
- Build go-to-market plans in partnership with the broader Marketing team
- Work with Marketing Analytics to develop simple yet powerful metrics to track the performance of launched programs
- Co-own regional acquisition and payback goals with acquisition team
Who you are:
- 4+ years experience in Product Marketing and Consumer Marketing with experience in successful go-to-market launches
- Experience in Performance Marketing with the ability to start from a white space problem and develop hypotheses, an analytical framework, and well written business cases
- Customer-centric and Data-driven, you can review other business cases and provide feedback or solutions
- Communicate data-based decisions to individual contributors and leadership
- You articulate and defend your decision-making process
- Expert in Excel, working knowledge using Analytics tools
- You can do a lot with a little. You are creative, and think of creative solutions in a constrained environment. You would need to have a high degree of ownership
- Experience building marketing plans for the East Asian markets (China, Vietnam, Thailand, South Korea, Japan)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you quickly send money to loved ones abroad. We offer consistently great rates and no hidden fees. Have questions? Get help here: http://help....