Product Data Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role:
The North America Product team at Remitly is creating an outstanding, seamless, cross-channel customer experience from the first time a customer on-boards to the moments they transact securely. As a Product Analyst on this team, you will work with a team of product managers, engineers, and UX designers to drive product improvements for our customers. You will propose data-driven hypotheses to improve our customer experience as well as design and analyze A/B tests. The quantitative insights you bring will have an out-sized impact on the business. You will report directly to our Director of Product Analytics.
What You'll Do:
- Develop insightful metrics that cut beyond the surface level to product adoption, retention, and engagement.
- Analyze user behavior to identify patterns, uncover opportunities, and build a shared understanding of how our users are engaging with the platform.
- Promote insight generation through advanced business analytics to improve our post-purchase customer journeys.
- Partner with Product Management to build a prioritization framework that captures relevant tradeoffs for the team including setting goals and evaluating potential opportunities.
- Ensure data-driven decision-making by aggregating data across multiple sources and compiling it into a digestible and actionable format
- Explain the methods behind your analyses and validate your results. Once you have data to support your ideas, you're willing to advocate for and move your recommendations forward.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical, business, or quantitative field (Computer Science, Engineering, Statistics, or related field).
- Minimum two years of relevant experience in a product or customer analytics role.
- Experience focused on feature and usage metrics, customer segmentation, and developing user archetypes and their usage patterns
- Experience uncovering insights to form hypothesis, designing product experiments, evaluating results and making recommendations
- Experience with technical skills (e.g. SQL, R, Python) and data visualization tools (e.g. Tableau)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you quickly send money to loved ones abroad. We offer consistently great rates and no hidden fees. Have questions? Get help here: http://help....