Technical Program Manager - Customer Success
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Technical Program Manager reports to the VP - Customer Success Technology. You will be the technical leader who will guide cross department technology initiatives. You will also accelerate our adoption of agile and institute changes across the CS Technology space, resulting in more consistency, predictability and efficiency. You will work with a mix of team members - product, program, engineering, analytics, and leadership.
What You Do
- Guide programs across the company including defining software development scope through launch validation with end-users (Customer Service associates and customers).
- Work with teams to set milestones, communicate status, and identify/address risks.
- Lead product discovery and roadmap sessions with partners.
- Oversee instrumentation, monitoring, analysis, and reporting of our APIs and foundational services.
- Promote our transformation to using agile methodologies.
Who You Are
- 5+ years of project management experience for large-scale SaaS-based solutions.
- Experience building and deploying customer service technologies (e.g. CRM, chat, telephony, chatbots, analytics).
- Comfort with the software development lifecycle; experience shipping platforms and services.
- Experience facilitating planning and coordination efforts across engineering, product and design teams to support schedules and planning, tracking, and communicating product delivery expectations.
- Guide steering committee and team meetings to provide technical solutions while mitigating and removing issues.
- Experience leading software development teams using the agile, lean, or kanban methodologies.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We help you quickly send money to loved ones abroad. We offer consistently great rates and no hidden fees. Have questions? Get help here: http://help....