Customer Support Specialist
This job is no longer accepting applications.
You will be the founding member of the E3 Customer Support Team. This team will be responsible for educating, supporting, and communicating with Compass agents. The work starts the moment a customer decides they want to use one of our products, sticking with them every step of the way to ensure they get the most value from our product. This role is within the Ecosystem / Economics team, which owns Digital Ads, Sign Center, Gift Center, and Compass Payments. This opportunity is for someone who truly loves supporting agents and is looking for their next major growth opportunity. We are scaling rapidly and are looking for candidates that can work independently to trace and solve problems.
In this role you will:
- Communicate efficiently and effectively with our agents via Zendesk and occasional outbound phone support
- Ensure that customers are satisfied with resolution of problems such that if they were placing an order they continue the order
- Own all agent support communications from initial contact to resolution
- Be an expert on E3 products: what they are, how they work, and how agents can get the most value out of them
- Ensure all agents have a great experience with our products - even when something doesn’t work the way it should
- Use your keen knowledge of the agent experience to help identify issues and offer scalable program/product solutions
- Help document and offer self-service solutions for Agents be even more successful
- Ensure CSAT, Time to Resolution, and other KPIs are maintained at or above targets
- Represent the voice of the customer to product and product marketing
- Other duties as assigned
- Demonstrated passion for talking to customers all day, every day
- Excitement for making agents lives easier with the help of technology
- The ability to explain complex topics in easy to understand and concise language
- Great at problem solving, with excellent communication and writing skills
- The ability to rapidly switch gears while retaining focus on the bigger picture
- Ambition, eagerness and the will to learn and improve upon your own skills
- Previous experience in customer experience or support
- Experience developing support resources or new processes
- An understanding of the real estate industry
Do your best work, be your authentic self
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world.