Full Stack Engineer - Business Tracker
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Role:
On the Business Tracker team, you will build a central platform for agents to manage their active leads, clients and listings. You will collaborate with our product and user experience teams to streamline agents’ entire workflow, reducing friction so they can close deals more efficiently. You will have the opportunity to improve how agents collaborate with their teams, business partners, and clients. You will integrate tools and resources that our agents depend on such as marketing and project management. You will build visualizations around agents’ business metrics and create recommendations for agents.
At Compass You Will:
- Write code that is architected for scalability and re-use. Have strong opinions on code structure and modularization.
- Collaborate with product and design to move fast on creating solutions to business problems.
- Inspire, recruit and mentor your engineering colleagues.
- Operate in a scalable engineering culture that leverages modern principles of decoupled systems and automated CI/CD/testing/monitoring to drive efficiencies.
- Continually champion improvement by identifying ways to raise the quality bar of the team and systems around you.
- Be a domain expert on real estate technology and products and an empathetic partner to our customers.
What We Look For:
- 3+ years of experience in writing complete, well-tested, database-driven web applications.
- 3+ years experience in Node.JS, Java, Go, Python, or other server-side languages.
- Hands on experience with relational databases and SQL (e.g., Postgres).
- High attention to detail and quality.
- Prior experience collaborating with UX, Design, and Product Managers.
- Experience with Redux, ES6, Webpack is a plus.
- Experience with full product delivery life cycle, from idea conception, technical planning, implementation, launch, measurement, to maintenance and iteration is a plus.
- Familiarity with containerization, microservices architecture, continuous integration and delivery is a plus.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
At Compass, our mission is to help everyone find their place in the world.