Business Data Scientist (Marketing & Sales)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Data Scientist that will blend Business Analytics (Past, Present) and Data Science (Future). Top down you breath data and you love to apply it in a business, marketing & sales context. You'll be tasked to sort, create, analyze and organize all business data (Customer info, prospects, margins, etc) from DefinedData, our AI Training Marketplace.
What will you do?
- Ensure accurate models, dashboards and documents for Business understanding and knowledge;
- Track business changes to create predictions through data science models;
- Be a guide for business development - Analyze prospects, revenue, margins and potential ventures;
- Have a comprehensive understanding of customer journeys and interactions;
- Help translate data into actions and business insights;
- Partner with Marketing & Sales to generate insight into potential leads.
Who are we looking for?
Do you have the drive to work in an innovative and ambitious environment? We’re looking for someone with a determined and proactive mindset, someone inspired and passionate to help us achieve our goals. Our successful candidate is a strong critical thinker, reliable and transparent, with an ability to learn and communicate. We’re looking for someone to contribute to our unique culture:
- Background in Computer Science, Mathematics, Statistics, Physics or related fields;
- Professional experience in the area of Data Science or data driven function;
- Have great understanding about Python and R;
- Knowledge in ML methods (XGBoost, Time-series, Regression, SVM, etc.);
- Experience with several data management processes like Relational data models (ERM), dimensional models (OLAP) and unstructured data models
- Be able to build models, dashboards and manage data;
- Worked in or have context about Marketing and Sales operations;
- Great stakeholder management.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
DefinedCrowd is a provider of high-quality training #data and an overarching infrastructure of solutions for #AI, all focusing on making AI smarter 💡