Senior Product Manager (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role and impact
We are looking for an experienced product manager to join our team and shape the way that virtual healthcare is delivered. You will set the objectives that define success in your area, partner with the physicians in our clinic to fully understand their needs and create a strategic multi-year roadmap to deliver on. You will be responsible for creating the vision and driving the execution, in partnership with our design, engineering, data science, QA and training teams.
- Set objectives that measurably improve the quality and quantity of care provided by our physicians, and ensure those goals are socialized and fully understood by everyone on the team
- Create and maintain a prioritized product backlog that meets the objectives you have set, and is informed by both quantitative analysis and first-hand qualitative research
- Scope, design and drive the execution of the backlog with our engineering team
- Establish a consistent communication rhythm with internal stakeholders to keep everyone abreast of progress and opportunities
- Analyze the results of the team’s efforts both quantitatively and qualitatively, reporting out on successes and failures
- Lead strategic decisions and trade-offs that enable the team to stay on schedule in a deadline-driven, fast-paced environment
- 3–5 years of product management experience in a role at a technology company where you delivered products to end users, or equivalent experience
- A track record of successful product work in your previous roles
- Experience collaborating with designers and engineers to execute on the delivery of a product
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, as this is a highly cross-functional role
- Ability to self-serve in data analysis, specifically with tools SQL and Tableau
- Experience or interest in data science and machine learning
- A desire to join a mission-driven company and a readiness to approach your work according to our core values
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...