Recruiter (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role and impact
We take pride in ensuring the talent bar is held high and that we are maintaining our company values with each new hire. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining hiring manager relationships, as well as sourcing and stewarding candidates through the lifecycle of the recruitment process. This role will support various leaders across several business functions in order to successfully grow our 98point teams.
- Source and attract top talent in a highly competitive market to achieve strategic hiring goals
- Provide an efficient, personalized experience for every candidate from application to offer
- Communicate effectively with interview teams and candidates to ensure preparedness throughout the interview process
- Manage the offer process, including research, presentation and negotiation of compensation packages
- Train and coach hiring managers and interviewing teams to relentlessly improve their talent acquisition skills
- Provide insight and guidance to company leadership around strategic hiring plans and organizational structure
- 3+ years experience full cycle recruiting in a fast-paced environment
- Prior experience in passive candidate sourcing
- Experience managing and prioritizing a high volume of open positions
- Experience recruiting in a highly competitive market
- Ability to maintain confidence and professionalism when leading others through ambiguous and complex situations
- Ability to influence and negotiate diplomatically across a range of stakeholders
- Demonstrated record of personal accountability, integrity and strong attention to detail
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...