Manager, Recruiting Coordination (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role and impact
The people at 98point6 are our most valuable asset and as the Manager of Recruiting Coordination you are responsible for driving the overall success of our high-volume coordination team. You will partner with talent acquisition leadership to elevate both the candidate experience and the experiences of our internal talent acquisition and hiring teams. This role, and the recruiting coordination team, are integral to company growth and employee experience at 98point6.
- Manage and develop a team of exceptional recruiting coordinators
- Ensure the team maintains an excellent candidate experience—regardless of hiring decision—at all points of the 98point6 interview process
- Lead projects and programs focused on candidate experience, metrics, volume, capacity, process improvement and training
- Partner with talent acquisition leadership to ensure the team is optimally aligned to support hiring partners
- Through your team, create diverse and inclusive interview processes
- Ownership over the onboarding experience for new employees
- Introduce tools and scalable processes to increase productivity and efficiency, all while increasing volume and eliminating duplicative work
- Recruit, onboard and develop new recruiting coordinators
- Set expectations and hold team accountable for SLA’s and quality of work
- 2+ years experience leading or managing a team of recruiting coordinators
- 1+ years as an individual contributor recruiting coordinator preferred
- Experience driving process improvements in talent acquisition
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment
- Previous utilization of Google Apps (preferred)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...