Senior Android Engineer (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role and impact
As an Android Engineer on the Member Experience squad, you will be responsible for all aspects of the patient-facing Android application, including but not limited to:
- Encrypted patient-doctor communication
- Patient onboarding onto the 98point6 platform
- Patient account and medical history
- Participating in code and design reviews, ensuring the quality of both
- Building features that are used by thousands of patients every day
- Working across multiple squads to ensure that we are making the right trade-offs in how we deliver features
- Managing a production application that patients, doctors and clinical staff depend upon
- Coaching junior engineers in designing and coding efficient features
- Act as decision-maker for technology and implementation choices on the Android patient application
- 8+ years experience designing and coding in Java or Kotlin
- Experience developing native applications in the Google Play store
- Experience leading a major feature or application from design to implementation
- Experience building and testing performant, memory-safe applications
- Ability to create responsive UI across many form factors
- Experience influencing software engineering best practices within your team
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across all levels of engineering and product
- Experience working with cross-platform technologies, such as Kotlin Multiplatform, React Native and Flutter
- Strong background in encryption and secure data persistence and transfer
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...