Senior Global Marketing Campaigns Manager (Remote USA)
The impact you will have:
- Manage our global integrated demand generation campaign strategy through collaboration with marketing teams including brand, product marketing, digital, editorial, creative, social and regional field marketing teams to create qualified pipeline
- Shape the strategic direction for the overall campaign. Develop, plan and execute integrated marketing plans across a variety of tactics, including journey mapping, campaign development, content maps, nurture, events, programs to create a consistent customer experience across all channels.
- Work with the creative team to provide campaign concepts and campaign deliverables for full funnel, multi-channel campaigns.
- Work with members of product marketing, brand, and sales teams to ensure the messaging is consistent and appropriate for the campaign goal and ensures that it directly aligns to target markets, personas, and use cases aligned with company priorities.
- Measure, analyze, report, and optimize the performance of demand gen programs in partnership with the data analytics team to ensure the most efficient way we drive growth across key customer segments.
- Measure and monitor sales funnel activity, making recommendations to address coverage gaps including working closely with the SDR teams on targeted campaigns and effective follow-up.
- Manage the account targeting and segmentation strategy for both the Databricks install-base and prospects.
What we look for:
- 7+ years of professional experience, of which 5+ years experience in demand generation in a high growth SaaS startup.
- Experience with funnel metrics and levers to move the needle on generating qualified leads and accelerating opportunity and pipeline velocity
- Expert in end-to-end campaign development, execution, and measurement
- Proficiency in marketing automation systems (Marketo) and ability to navigate Salesforce to pull reports on specific campaigns and understand status of leads in the funnel
- Interpret data, create insights and translate it into applicable changes
- Strong project management skills to effectively deliver programs, and create alignment across groups
- Prioritize and achieve in an environment that requires fresh thinking and new ideas
- Comprehensive health coverage including medical, dental, and vision
- 401(k) Plan
- Equity awards
- Flexible time off
- Paid parental leave
- Family Planning
- Gym reimbursement
- Annual personal development fund
- Work headphones reimbursement
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Business travel accident insurance
- Mental wellness resources
Your application has been successfully submitted.