Senior Front End Software Engineer (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Your role and impact
- Collaborate within a small team to craft web apps to help our clinic provide quality, affordable care to patients
- Help define our web apps architecture and the back end systems that support the apps
- Participate in code and design reviews establishing quality for both
- Work cross-functionally to ensure the optimal feature is being prioritized
- Manage a production application that patients, doctors and clinical staff use daily
- 8+ years of software development experience in an enterprise environment, creating a production-ready application at scale
- Complete SDLC experience—from requirements gathering and review to design, functional prototyping, documentation and production readiness
- Experience mentoring less experienced developers
- Experience with ES6 and functional programming
- Ability to configure and maintain CI/CD pipelines, ideally using Jenkins
- Knowledge in AWS services, such as Lambda and DynamoDB
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...