Engineering Manager, CRM Platform (Remote Seattle, WA)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
98point6 is looking for an experienced engineering manager to lead the team building and operating our CRM platform that provides a seamless and efficient experience for customers and partners to onboard and manage their relationships with 98point6. Our platform is built on Salesforce and integrates with other sales and marketing tools, as well as internal systems.
Your role and impact
As Engineering Manager, CRM Platform you will be responsible for leading the team to develop platform features and improvements to meet our company goals, as well as driving efficiency, operational excellence and quality. You will collaborate with product managers and commercial and marketing team members to support company goals, identify and prioritize the work for the team and understand and negotiate requirements from third parties and external clients. You will be responsible for hiring and developing talent on the team and ensuring each member grows both technically and professionally.
Strategic projects you will lead in your first year include:
- Expand the platform to support a configuration-driven experience for adding channels and opportunities empowering commercial team members to own these additions with little or no engineering work. This will drive new revenue streams and enhance the onboarding experience for customers
- Collaborate with account management, analytics and commercial teams to build automation, enabling the delivery of timely and relevant utilization insights to customers through the platform
- Add support for additional methods of payment, utilizing industry best practices and tools for tokenized payments, reducing friction in onboarding while optimizing revenue
- Deploy features that allow customers and partners to easily obtain answers to common questions within the platform, while providing real-time in-platform escalation methods to a team of rotating account managers
- Recruit, manage and develop a diverse group of engineers and administrators at all levels, including planning team growth over the coming years based on company objectives
- Develop team members in alignment with their needs and goals
- Maintain an accurate schedule to ensure high-confidence delivery dates
- Prioritize, plan and organize your team’s work based on business and customer requirements, operational debt and risk
- Develop and drive longer-term strategic vision for the CRM platform, including integrations, scalability and business process
- Support operational excellence for your engineering team through defining, driving and reporting on KPIs, leading and participating in incident retrospective and running regular operational reviews
- Drive technical and process improvements with measurable impact on engineering team and company
- Lead and support operational review and root cause analysis and identify actions to address and prioritize with appropriate alacrity based on business and customer needs
- 2+ years experience managing or leading an engineering team
- 5+ years past experience in software engineering enterprise applications or platforms, ideally using Salesforce Apex, Java or a similar environment
- Experience driving a team to deliver a successful enterprise platform
- Demonstrated ability to lead a team to meet quality, reliability and security requirements for their work
- Track record of growing and developing an engineering team with a healthy culture
- Experience prioritizing, planning and scheduling work for an engineering team with multiple stakeholders and competing priorities
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We deliver on-demand, text-based primary care. Our board-certified physicians answer health questions, diagnose, treat and send prescriptions to your ...