Training Program Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
As Amperity’s Training Program Manager, you will be a primary driver in the enablement of employees, system integrators and customers. Your focus will be to develop and deliver high-energy and customer-focused training, as well as programs to scale enablement offerings.
You have a passion spanning data analytics and building awesome learning experiences. You will use your experience to assist the Training Director and Client Services leadership in the development of training content and programs for multiple audiences and all delivery mediums (in-person, virtual classroom, self-paced learning, and Train the Trainer).
- Develop, deliver and maintain on-boarding and on-going product training to Amperity staff and systems integrators. Your training will focus on enabling analysts, marketers and business users to leverage data to drive value from our products.
- Assist in the development of training materials. Training delivered will be a combination of in-person, virtual classroom and eLearning / docs. You will partner with subject matter experts to develop expertise and collaborate with the training team and SMEs in the development and continuous improvement of these materials.
- Develop strategies and programs to scale enablement programs using a mix of modalities as deemed appropriate. Approaches may include self-serve training, Train the Trainer programs, documentation and leveraging resources in other departments within Amperity, partners or champions within our customer organization. Work cross-functionally to drive the success of these programs
- Leverage your product knowledge and customer/employee interaction to identify potential product capabilities and gaps that dramatically simplify product implementation and usage. Work with Product Managers directly to improve the product based on your insights.
- Assist in the development of training kits and Train the Trainer programs to aid others who provide customer end-user training.
- You are passionate about data and have a proven track record that combines using analytics to make data-based decisions with your love of building and delivering training programs to enable others. You have knowledge of database and big data concepts and basic SQL proficiency
- You are extremely bright and love to learn. All your friends and co-workers marvel about how easily you master new concepts. You have proven success in the ability to transfer your knowledge that bridges data, technology and business value. You are passionate about learning and sharing your knowledge with others through teaching.
- Proven track record building and scaling enablement programs and partnering in cross-functional initiatives.
- You are collaborative and a team player. You have experience at driving cross-department initiatives and leveraging SMEs
- You possess excellent oral communication, presentation and written skills along with strong interpersonal and relationship building skills. You are extremely personable and have a presence in front of people. A background in training would be helpful, but not a prerequisite
- You have an ownership mindset. You are a builder, not an operator. Training is in its early stages and product change is fast and furious
- You are agile and a fast learner. The product changes fast! You are quick to learn new concepts and develop ways to teach the material including teaching concepts and building out labs. You act with urgency to produce results quickly with an iterative approach to improvement.
- You have a strong work ethic, are self-motivated, self-directed and driven.
- You are extremely customer-focused and motivated to help our internal and external customers succeed by helping them understand how our product works and how to derive value from the data. You understand that at the end of the day, you are here to help drive customer adoption by focusing on customer success, driving implementation velocity and best-practices, and building product champions.
- You have leadership qualities that allow you to think strategically combined with a willingness to roll up your sleeves and deliver
- An understanding of digital marketing concepts is an asset
- Minimum of 5 years experience working in related technologies in a customer-facing role. Training experience is preferred but not required
- Willingness to travel as required (up to 20%)
Your application has been successfully submitted.
KNOW your customers, use insight to DECIDE how best to engage them, and SERVE them personalized interactions every time