Customer Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The customer is central to everything we do at Amperity and the development of engaging customer marketing and advocacy programs are critical to our continued growth. We are searching for an experienced, highly motivated Customer Marketing Manager with exceptional business skills and a natural desire to forge deep customer relationships that go far beyond the transaction.
You will lead activities that drive customer retention, loyalty, advocacy, growth and community participation within Amperity’s current customer base. You will develop and administer an automated, central repository of all customer reference activities and content across the organization. You will help marketers uncover customer reference stories that help support marketing campaigns, events, product launches as well as demand and lead generation programs. You will collaborate with marketing, sales and customer success teams on customer planning, execution and ongoing program measurement and communication. Reporting to the VP, Customer Marketing/Community.
Ultimately, you will be helping to scale a customer marketing program that is experiencing exponential growth. Over time, you will work with Amperity champions (our customers! )who are continuously discovering new and interesting ways to gain value with Amperity products.
- Lead, develop, and manage customer engagement and communication programs
- Build rapport with customers to develop advocacy and build the customer story pipeline
- Identify key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, references and other opportunities
- Develop and manage a library of up-to-date customer success stories
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Manage customer interaction, events, customer community activities, user groups and executive roundtables
- Develop and source content creation
- Measure the impact of customer marketing activities on customer growth, retention and financial outcomes, and communicate these impacts within the organization
- Connect with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycle
- Sourcing, developing, and publishing content in marketing channels including website, social media, and email marketing
- Support corporate communications to liaise with customers and PR agency for story publications
- Partner closely with the internal design team to translate strategy and copy into visual elements, ensure timely creations of all campaign components
- Must have 2+ years hands-on experience in a B2B demand generation environment
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Business Administration or an analytics-related discipline preferred
- Must be experienced in digital and traditional content-driven lead generation
- Must have outstanding writing and verbal communications skills with demonstrable copywriting experience
- Proven ability to identify and interpret relevant data and develop actionable recommendations
- Direct experience with marketing automation and CRM tools, Salesforce and Marketo are a big plus
- Experience with Google Analytics, Google Ads and SEO
- Must be a self-motivated, lifelong learner who is eager to independently identify performance gaps and develop improved processes and techniques
- Ability to interact directly with executives
Your application has been successfully submitted.
KNOW your customers, use insight to DECIDE how best to engage them, and SERVE them personalized interactions every time