Senior Sales Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Senior Sales Engineer, to join our team. You will partner with our sales reps to determine prospects’ system requirements, decide what data sets are most meaningful and how it should be presented to prospective customers, develop a technical sales strategy, demo Hiya Connect, and win the technical portion of the sale. As the Senior Sales Engineer, you’ll identify customers’ technical needs and business objectives while demonstrating how Hiya Connect maps to these requirements.
The Senior Sales Engineer plays a vital role in our success by demonstrating our value to prospects and communicating the long term vision of Hiya Connect. Are you an engineer by heart with an interest in business and the sales process? Then this is the perfect role for you!
In this role, you will:
- Create customized product demonstrations for prospective customers and partners
- Provided deep technical support to the sales team and customers throughout the sales cycle
- Identify technical challenges and needs of our partners in order to design a customized selling strategy
- Develop internal presentations for key partners and senior executives
- Work with clients to identify problems and suggest appropriate solutions
- Research opposing products and provided competitor analysis reports to the marketing and development teams
- Generate, qualify, lead, and provide technical assistance to help close deals
What we expect from you:
- 5+ years’ experience
- Deep Knowledge of API’s and integration of API’s in a complex technical environment
- Knowledge of Cloud technologies (Azure and AWS)
- Previous background in a technical customer focused position
- Outstanding presentation skills and experience in the delivery of complex technical and sales-oriented presentations
- Self-driven personality who enjoys working with people
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to manage multiple concurrent tasks
- Creative thinking and strong problem solving abilities
- Identify current and future requirements by establishing personal rapport with prospects and customers
- Provide product and service technical and information by answering questions and requests
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills Participate in trade shows, conferences, and other marketing events
What you should expect from us:
- Work at a supportive and fast-growing startup with a fantastic team
- Make an impact in the lives of tens of millions of consumers
- Many office perks and great company benefits
- Collaborate and learn from other great team members
- Support in developing your skills and accelerating your career
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We stop spammers, block fraudsters & enable businesses to connect with their customers again. See the news & insights on innovations that impact how w...