This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a dynamic Sales Manager to help us continue our momentum from 2020. As the Sales Manager, you will directly influence our aggressive hiring plan, refine and customize our existing sales processes, and interact regularly with members of senior leadership as a thought contributor. You should have a genuine passion for mentoring and training your team in order to help them hone their skills, exceed their targets and capitalize on the unique product Hiya is able to offer our customers. Our ideal candidate will favor a “hands on” approach to leadership and welcome the challenges we will face as we continue to grow to our potential.
In this role you will:
- Define sales strategy and execution across a pipeline of high profile enterprise clients for Hiya
- Work closely with the leadership team to ensure revenue targets are being met and markets are being maximised to align with the business objectives
- Inspire, motivate, and develop the sales team so they can meet and exceed monthly, quarterly, and annual revenue goals
- Implement regular training and coaching to develop and retain high performers; conduct ongoing review of your team’s performance against expectations, offering guidance and support for improvement
- Manage weekly performance metrics, craft and execute plans to meet objectives
- Engage with sales, channel, partners, and customers, via webcasts, direct meetings, marketing communications, and industry events
- Hire and develop new talent to increase the U.S. team’s footprint
- Understand the business landscape and be able to articulate differentiators
- Effectively organize internal and external teams to work together to drive deals through complex sales cycles
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for this role:
- Have significant experience within a similar role where you have been selling a complex variable product to enterprise customers
- Have a consistent track record of exceeding revenue targets and closing large deals
- Have experience developing and rolling out annual production targets at a rep level
- Are a highly analytical self-starter with strong time management abilities
- Are an expert people manager leading and managing a team
- Come with previous experience of working in a fast-growing start-up environment or similar industry would be a distinct advantage
- Have experience managing profit and loss reporting
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This position is based in Seattle, and we are flexible with arrangements for the foreseeable future.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We stop spammers, block fraudsters & enable businesses to connect with their customers again. See the news & insights on innovations that impact how w...