Customer Success Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are seeking a talented and driven Customer Success Manager to join our growing team! In this role, you will be the face of Hiya and will communicate directly with our customers. The ideal candidate is a customer-obsessed, top-notch communicator who is eager to thrive in a results-driven environment.
Why you should be excited about this role:
- You will be joining a rapidly-growing company in an industry (telecommunications) that is now more important than ever
- You believe that customer service drives success and are eager to be an integral voice for our existing base of clients
In this role, you will:
- Communicate with customers on a daily basis to track account health, shepherd user experience and ensure future success
- Serve as the primary contact for new customer onboarding and support after the account has launched
- Engage underperforming customers with insight, data and suggestions on how to optimize results
- Identify and prioritize key accounts for the company maintaining customer satisfaction and regular updates for your extended team
- Share customer insights and suggestions for improvement with Product and Sales leadership
You don't have to check all the boxes, but we believe these are important requirements for this role:
- 2+ years of experience working directly with customers
- A proven track record of exceeding goals in a measured, metric driven environment
- History of collaborating with multiple teams to improve customer experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor degree
Hiya is a fast-growing startup that offers a team of dynamic and experienced executives at the helm, and a hardworking team of international colleagues at your side. We value getting things done for our customers and consistently improving ourselves and products along the way.
Hiya is an equal opportunity employer. We value and embrace diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, age or disability status.
This role is based in Seattle.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We stop spammers, block fraudsters & enable businesses to connect with their customers again. See the news & insights on innovations that impact how w...