Technical Marketing Engineer - Dev Ops
We are currently looking for a Intermediate DevOps/Software Engineer, with a passion for development. You will be developing for internal and public facing systems, supporting the various security labs, web applications, database applications, tools, webservices, and automation.
- Develop tools focused at helping the field
- Maintain and improve various existing services/engines.
- Help innovate new and unique ways to showcase our strength in the security market spaces
Job Skills Required:
- Software development experience in Unix/Linux environment
- Working knowledge of SQL, Docker and at least Golang or Python
- Comfortable with a web framework (Vue, React, Angular, etc)
- Version control (Subversion, Git, etc.)
- Linux command line, configuration, and maintenance
- Strong desire to learn new technologies
- Excellent command of the English language for both technical and business use (verbal and written)
- Comfortable in a Mac development environment
Nice-to-Haves, Exposure to any of the following:
- Agile development practices such as pair programming
- Experience developing web applications with Svelte or similar framework
- NoSQL database technologies (CouchDB, Redis, etc.)
- Dev-Ops practices
- Distributed computing
- Functional and Object Oriented styles of programming
- Open Source development
- Microsoft Windows
- Any post-secondary credential with a strong programming component or relevant experience.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Global Leader of Cyber Security Solutions and Services.