Content Specialist (Remote Canada/US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We are looking for a Content Specialist to join our Brand team whose mission is to position Slido as a thought-leader on running great meetings. As a Content Specialist, you will create content focused on the corporate audience. Along with the content team, you will work towards turning the Slido blog into a number one source for business presenters and leaders.
You will be responsible for identifying trending topics, collecting customer insights, running primary research and interviewing thought-leaders to write HBR-style articles. You will be encouraged to optimize your articles for SEO and search for effective distribution channels. Also, you will measure the reach and impact of your content assets.
In your role, you will work very closely with our Sales and Customer Success teams supplying them with content assets for more effective client communication and help them drive key business metrics.
- Writing HBR-level quality articles focused on corporate audience
- Running qualitative and quantitative research to identify key topics
- Creating case studies, product news, slide decks and other content assets
- Enabling Customer Success and Sales team with requested content materials
- Establishing content partnerships with media and other companies in the segment
- Interviewing thought-leaders and clients to capture compelling customer stories
- 3+ years of experience with SaaS content marketing
- Perfect conduct of English language both written and spoken (native-level)
- Excellent writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Experience with SEO, Google Search Console and other analytic tools required
- Journalism background is a big plus
- Previous experience with events or internal communications is a big plus
- Effective working across multiple cross-functional teams
- Strongly motivated person not afraid of a high-paced role
Who will you work with
- Juraj Holub, Head of Brand & Comms
- Katy Mrvova, Content Specialist
- Jo Massie, VP of Customer Success
- Pavol Dudrík, Head of New Business
Why join us
- We are a team of 150+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team who is building a world-class product
- Executing a global content strategy
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Slido is an easy to use Q&A and polling platform. It helps people to get the most out of meetings and events by bridging the gap between speakers and ...