Product Marketing Lead (Remote Canada/US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
We’re looking for a Product Marketing Lead to help shape and drive our product and go-to-market strategies. You’ll define Slido’s product marketing vision and strategy, working across product, sales, and marketing to implement it.
What you’ll be doing
- Gather and analyze market, customer, and competitive insights to inform product strategy
- Develop, lead, support and communicate go-to-market strategies and product launches
- Guide opportunity sizing, product positioning, and messaging
- Enable Sales (both self-serve and enterprise), and execute programs to drive adoption
- Collaborate with Sales and Customer Success to understand the engagement lifecycle and develop features and messaging that help us delight users
- Report directly to Head of Product and work closely with our product managers
- 5+ years of product marketing experience
- B2B software experience (bonus if you’ve marketed to enterprise IT)
- Proven ability to lead and influence cross-functional teams
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills in English
- You want to bring Apple-level product marketing to B2B. From the storytelling to the simplicity of the messaging and design
Why join us
- Slido is a team of 170+ people who are passionate about what they do and care about each other
- You have the opportunity to work on things that have a real impact and are being used by thousands of people around the world
- You will be part of the team that is building a world-class product
- We have a strong culture of Freedom & Responsibility
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Slido is an easy to use Q&A and polling platform. It helps people to get the most out of meetings and events by bridging the gap between speakers and ...