Employee Relations People Partner (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Collibra's People Operations team:
You will join the People Operations Team and report to the Director, People Operations. The People Operations team supports employees on a day to day basis. They’re responsible for supporting the business functions, employee lifecycle and, managing and supporting the associated technology platforms. Your mission as the Employee Relations Partner is to execute Employee Relations activities and providing project support for initiatives to ensure the effective development, training, communication and implementation of HR and ER policies and processes.
Employee Relations Partners at Collibra are responsible for:
- Creating an environment of positive employee relations by maintaining confidentiality, establishing trust and credibility among cross-functional partners, being seen by employees and leaders as approachable and fair, and balancing business needs with employee needs
- Resolving employee relations issues by coaching and consulting with team members and leaders on policies, employment issues, and workplace challenges
- Improving, socializing and rolling out processes, approaches, guidelines, practices and operating procedures related to employee relations
- Contributing to the development, analysis, and coordination of ER initiatives that encourage employee retention, job satisfaction, and positive morale and that support a professional and respectful culture
- Developing, communicate and implement company-wide employee relations programs, policies, and procedures
- Using Employee Relations metrics to determine trends and develop proactive strategies to support positive Employee Relations experiences in the businesses
- A proven track record in Employee Relations of positively influencing leaders, teams and cross-functional stakeholders
- Designed and built an ER function at a global, fast-growing and ever-changing technology company (preferably SaaS)
- Ability to effectively resolve problems or issues, by using judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures, regulation or global employment law.
- Ability to provide guidance and mentoring to team members using a culture of care
- Genuinely passionate about resolution, coaching, facilitation, mediation, and restorative justice.
- Decisive, but flexible and collaborative as needed to amend initiatives to match the changing needs of the organization
- Open minded towards outside-the-box ideas and questioning conventional methods
- Curious about the way things work, and interested to learn from and teach others
- Committed to an “ownership mindset” with high degree of accountability
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Breaking down traditional data silos, one barrier at a time. Join us for the data revolution by becoming a #datacitizen.