Escalation Manager (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Joining Collibra’s Support team:
- As Collibra Support’s lead Escalation Manager, you will be responsible for the end to end management of customer support escalations for Collibra’s growing customer base.
- Primarily, you will work with stakeholders across all levels of the organization to elevate, communicate, aid in the resolution of and document, all escalated incidents while ensuring the best customer experience during these critical situations.
- You will establish, improve and maintain post escalation processes such as post incident reviews, post mortems and other forms of continuous improvement.
Escalation Managers at Collibra are responsible for:
- Managing the lifecycle of an escalated incident including, but not limited to, acting as the single point of contact, incident intake, impact analysis, internal stakeholder coordination & communication and escalation closure.
- Establishing and maintaining escalation standard operating procedures in accordance with industry standards and best practices.
- Building strong working relationships with key stakeholders across Customer Success, Engineering and Product focused on fostering efficient collaboration and driving down resolution times.
- Developing, implementing and coordinating key post escalation processes such as post incident reviews, post mortems, trend analysis and other key continuous improvement activities.
- Building and monitoring escalation KPIs and relevant reporting to ensure support continues to provide the best internal and customer experience possible for escalated incidents.
- Driving and managing incident review meetings focused on critical / major escalations with senior leadership.
- Project management of Service Delivery initiatives to improve and mature related support processes and functions, where relevant.
- Exceptional judgement regarding escalation management and incident resolution as well as the ability to make timely decisions from both business and technical standpoints
- 5+ years of incident management and/or escalation management experience in fast paced software/technology environments
- Proven ability to cultivate strong working relationships cross-functionally to drive effective teamwork and communication
- Experience working with relevant tooling including ticketing systems such as Zendesk and ServiceNow and dashboard tools such as Zendesk Explore and Tableau
- Demonstrated ability to communicate customer issues in a meaningful way to both technical and business audiences at various levels of seniority
- Demonstrated project management experience with an ability to influence stakeholders to achieve desired outcomes
- An excellent problem solver
- A skilled collaborator and influencer
- An independent and well organized, project-oriented thinker
- One who thrives in a fast paced environment
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Breaking down traditional data silos, one barrier at a time. Join us for the data revolution by becoming a #datacitizen.