Fullstack Software Engineer, Data Quality (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Meeting your future team:
As a future member of the Collibra's Data Quality product team, you will help pave the way for how consumers of data understand what quality data means for their business. In practice, you'll have an opportunity to work on cutting edge technologies with a team leading the charge in processing meaningful data at scale and with a purpose, and will be joining a cohesive engineering team that focuses on results and continuous improvement.
Engineer's at Collibra are responsible for:
- Actively participating in team meetings and sharing ideas
- Knowing your own code by preparing for code reviews and being able to justify design patterns used
- Understand user persons impacted by code with well defined user stories and concrete inputs and outputs
- Write clear measurable test cases to validate user stories and assert output on positive and negative results
- 5+ years experience with building large, scalable web applications, or 3+ years of experience and a Master
- Experience working with relational databases (preferably PostgresQL).
- Experience with data science programming concepts and languages (preferably Scala)
- Familiar with: Kafka, Docker, Kubernetes, Spark, graph databases, big data stacks
- Passion for quality, good design, and clean code
- A willingness to share knowledge and continue learning
- An agile mindset and the ability to face challenges and problem-solve
- A broad interest in technology and the capability to adapt to new technologies
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Breaking down traditional data silos, one barrier at a time. Join us for the data revolution by becoming a #datacitizen.