Director, Digital Performance Marketing (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
The Director of Digital Performance Marketing at Collibra is responsible for:
- Working cross functionally (field, campaign, brand, creative) to propose and implement ad spend and organic strategies to maximize the reach, impressions and conversions in support of the marketing goals.
- Ensuring we have the proper and most advanced performance marketing agency and strong relationship with ad platforms
- Leading the development of a strong culture of rapid experimentation, measurement, and iteration
- Instilling an analytical mindset in the team to ensure we can maximize the return of our investments measured against the customer lifetime value.
- 8+ years of experience in performance marketing preferably in a B2B/SaaS environment
- 3+ years of leadership experience: recruiting, hiring, training, and developing talent
- Experience working with and managing relationships with agencies and partners
- High knowledge of SEM, SEO with deep expertise in paid media
- A visionary for what the team and function will need to evolve into in order to keep up with Collibra’s growth expectations and industry evolution
- Passionate about explaining, championing, and making use of advanced marketing measurement and targeting approaches
- Able to think strategically across the short, medium and long term, while obsessing over the details, and a love of investigating evolving media trends
- Highly entrepreneurial with experience growing a small marketing team and collaborating cross-functionally.
- Within your first month, you will have met the marketing team, all your stakeholders, our agency partners and made a SWOT assessment of the current situation.
- Within your third month, you will have fully established yourself in the role, have developed a roadmap and have started to execute against the roadmap.
- Within your sixth month, you will operate as a center of excellence and you will be able to demonstrate the impact of our online advertising activities against the lifetime customer value..
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Breaking down traditional data silos, one barrier at a time. Join us for the data revolution by becoming a #datacitizen.