IT Customer Service Senior Analyst
Even technology companies need tech support. You know, someone to keep things running smoothly - both behind-the-scenes and customer facing. This is where you come in. The backbone to our backbone. LTO is looking for a rock star Senior Analyst to provide high value services to our customers, adding value and efficiency in their use of technology. We find the right solutions and enable high performance.
At Accenture we’ve created amazing spaces called Solution Bars where customers can find a team of IT support advisors - a one stop shop to find the answers you are looking for.
We envision, advise, fix, train, create, innovate, and collaborate with hyper speed and scale. The driving force behind it all? Our people.
A day in the life.
- Our team environment consists of a walk-up Tech Bar and virtual support across North America offering high value services.
- Working with a team of motivated and engaged super technologists, driving high performance and morale.
- Support in areas of incidents, and high value services with a focus on customer experience
- Building authentic, positive, trust-based relationships with all key-stakeholders
- Become the Technology Services customer champion in all respects to deliver customer excellence
- Proactively seeking opportunities to meet or exceed the quality and consistency of service delivery for our customers, escalating only when necessary
- Supporting projects and initiatives that impact large groups of people across the US.
- Your journey at Accenture is premised on continually learning and growing - technically, personally and professionally.
- Embracing, supporting and cultivating the diversity that knits our teams together. We are powered by our diversity.
As required by the Colorado Equal Pay Transparency Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is $67,400-$85,500 and information on benefits offered is here.
Does this describe you?
- You are positive, engaging with a strong passion for customer and technology excellence
- You love innovation, driving change and a challenge
- Minimum 3 years of experience in customer service, IT Service Desk, or Desktop support.
- You have passion and experience collaborating and relationship building
- You have a desire to support projects and initiatives that impact large groups of people across your region
About our environment
- 85% Windows based machines including Dell, HP and Lenovo
- MS Suite of apps including O365, Teams, Sharepoint, Outlook
- Heavy Microsoft support in this location
- Surface hubs, Cyviz, Microsoft Teams Rooms
- ServiceNow ticket tracking
Like What You See?
If we just described you, please continue on to our application process and tell us more about yourself. We look forward to getting to know you better soon!
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
What We Believe
We have an unwavering commitment to diversity with the aim that every one of our people has a full sense of belonging within our organization. As a business imperative, every person at Accenture has the responsibility to create and sustain an inclusive environment.
Inclusion and diversity are fundamental to our culture and core values. Our rich diversity makes us more innovative and more creative, which helps us better serve our clients and our communities. Read more here
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accenture is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We believe that no one should be discriminated against because of their differences, such as age, disability, ethnicity, gender, gender identity and expression, religion or sexual orientation.
All employment decisions shall be made without regard to age, race, creed, color, religion, sex, national origin, ancestry, disability status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, citizenship status or any other basis as protected by federal, state, or local law.
Accenture is committed to providing veteran employment opportunities to our service men and women.
For details, view a copy of the Accenture Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Policy Statement.
Requesting An Accommodation
Accenture is committed to providing equal employment opportunities for persons with disabilities or religious observances, including reasonable accommodation when needed. If you are hired by Accenture and require accommodation to perform the essential functions of your role, you will be asked to participate in our reasonable accommodation process. Accommodations made to facilitate the recruiting process are not a guarantee of future or continued accommodations once hired.
If you would like to be considered for employment opportunities with Accenture and have accommodation needs for a disability or religious observance, please call us toll free at 1 (877) 889-9009, send us an email or speak with your recruiter.
Other Employment Statements
Applicants for employment in the US must have work authorization that does not now or in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the United States.
Candidates who are currently employed by a client of Accenture or an affiliated Accenture business may not be eligible for consideration.
Job candidates will not be obligated to disclose sealed or expunged records of conviction or arrest as part of the hiring process.
The Company will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Additionally, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the Company's legal duty to furnish information.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, we deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Let there be change.