Customer Support Agent
Accenture Flex offers you the flexibility of fixed duration project-based work powered by Accenture, a leading global professional services company. Accenture is consistently recognized on FORTUNE’s 100 Best Companies to Work For and Diversity Inc’s Top 50 Companies for Diversity lists.
As an Accenture Flex employee, you will apply your skills and experience to help drive business transformation for leading organizations and communities. In addition to delivering innovative solutions for Accenture’s clients, you will work with a highly skilled, diverse network of people across Accenture businesses who are using the latest emerging technologies to address today’s biggest business challenges. You will receive competitive rewards and access to benefits programs and world-class learning resources, while gaining job experience with one of the world’s leading professional services organizations.
As a Customer Support Agent, you will act as a skilled problem solver and excellent communicator, who can listen carefully to a customer’s questions, assess their needs, and use the provided tools and resources to address and resolve customer concerns.
Day-to-day responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Service our client’s customers by providing phone support for issues
- Resolve device issues
- Use troubleshooting techniques and provide clear concise information
- Help drive sales by offering products and services that will improve the customer’s experience
- Review account information and answer questions about billing or services
This role is currently authorized to work from home. As such, the Customer Support Agent will need to meet all the home office requirements. Relocation assistance is not provided.
Home Office Requirements:
- Internet Service with a direct connection to a cable or fiber modem and capable of at least 25mbps plan minimum
- Wireless connections, satellite, or DSL are not acceptable
- Workspace with limited distractions and minimal background noise
- Workspace with adequate heating and lighting
Hours & Shifts
The role requires ability to work 5 out of 7 days a week, including evenings, weekends and holidays. You will work an 8-hour shift between the hours of 8:00 AM to 9:00 PM EST. Candidates will need to bring a degree of flexibility regarding shift requirements.
Individuals are provided paid training.
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum of 6 months experience in customer service
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1 year Customer Service or inbound call center support
- Experience resolving customer issues, billing, and/or handling product questions
- Interest in learning new technologies
- Experience promoting and/or selling products and services
- Excellent communication (verbal and written), facilitation, and interpersonal skills
- Passion for ensuring a world class user support experience
- Quicker learner and adaptable to learn new processes, concepts, and skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong attention to detail, results-oriented, self-directed, and inquisitive
- Ability to work collaboratively and independently while managing multiple projects, assignments and/or responsibilities
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the expected starting pay for this role is 19.00 per hour and information on benefits is here .
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Subject to applicable law, please be aware that Accenture requires all employees to be fully vaccinated as a condition of employment. Accenture will consider requests for accommodation to this vaccination requirement during the recruiting process.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, we deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Let there be change.