Treasury Senior Analyst
Organization: Corporate Functions/Finance
Location: US negotiable
Accenture is a global professional services company with leading capabilities in digital, cloud and security. Combining unmatched experience and specialized skills across more than 40 industries, we offer Strategy and Consulting, Interactive, Technology and Operations services — all powered by the world’s largest network of Advanced Technology and Intelligent Operations centers. Our 674,000 people deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity every day, serving clients in more than 120 countries. We embrace the power of change to create value and shared success for our clients, people, shareholders, partners and communities. Visit us at www.accenture.com.
People in the Corporate Function contribute to the running of Accenture as a high- performance business through specialization within a specific functional area, and grow into internally focused roles by deepening their skills and/or developing new skills within an internal functional area.
Finance professionals prepare and interpret financial plans and reports, ensuring accuracy and compliance with applicable financial rules and regulations, including internal financial controls, to mitigate risk for the company. Finance professionals may also shape and execute client deals to maximize the use of Accenture's capital and resources, manage cash and/or liaise with the investor community.
- Manage/support treasury, global banking and liquidity management activities in a wide area of subjects including international cash management, transaction processing and execution, treasury systems and operations, internal controls, banking products, reporting, and query/issues analysis and resolution.
- Apply treasury policy and operating procedure for all treasury matters in the region.
- Optimize cash asset held within business at all levels
- Execute, track, reconcile, and report on a variety of treasury transactions
- Solve simple to complex cash, banking, and cash accounting queries
- Apply approved internal control principles to daily cash responsibilities
- Update and produce a variety of treasury reports and cash flow forecasts
- Support mitigation of inherent local financial risks impacting treasury
- Coordinate with global and entity tax to execute recapitalizations, dividends, or tax-driven restructurings
- Conduct all cash flows for intercompany loan program and intercompany bill settlement process, including intercompany loan staging and approvals, and support within treasury operations to track/monitor all intercompany loan positions globally
- Support credit and investing activities and monitor credit utilization
- Assist with interest earned/interest expense by reporting and analyzing all bank fees monthly
- Support geographic expansion, finance advisory, acquisition and merger activities, and entity re-structuring efforts
- Initiate payments on SAP and support cash management activities/structures for client engagements and business operating groups
- Identify and escalate regional treasury exposures (currency, interest rates, liquidity) to treasury leadership
- Provide insight and recommend best practice techniques in a wide area of subjects including cash management, transaction processing and execution, treasury systems and operations, reporting, and query/issues analysis and resolution
- Perform with minimum or no supervision all treasury transactions and processes including reconciliations, cash position management, cash investments, funding settlements of loans, hedges, ventures, payroll, process/post accounting transactions, intercompany loans, transaction/position reporting, entity-based cash flow forecasting, provide transaction assistance
- Provide analysis, troubleshooting and reporting support to the cash management team and act as primary back-up for them for daily transaction oversight
- Produce a variety of management reports using treasury systems and other tools (QlikSense, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting/Econ
- Minimum of 2 years in finance function
- Microsoft Office
- Treasury & SAP experience a plus
- Business Acumen
- Decision making, initiative and anticipation
- Strong Organizational and Time Management Skills
- Exceptional Problem Solving and Critically Thinking Skills
- Professional Oral and Written Communication
- Demonstrated leadership in professional setting; either military or civilian
- Demonstrated teamwork and collaboration in a professional setting; either military or civilian
As required by Colorado law under the Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, Accenture provides a reasonable range of compensation for roles that may be hired in Colorado. Actual compensation is influenced by a wide array of factors including but not limited to skill set, level of experience, and specific office location. For the state of Colorado only, the range of starting pay for this role is$48,600 - $105,800 and information on benefits offered is here.
The safety and well-being of our candidates, our people and their families continues to be a top priority. Until travel restrictions change, interviews will continue to be conducted virtually.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Together, we deliver on the promise of technology and human ingenuity. Let there be change.