Senior Marketing Specialist (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Get to know us
GoDaddy is empowering everyday entrepreneurs around the world by providing all of the help and tools to succeed online. GoDaddy is the place people come to name their idea, build a professional website, attract customers, sell their products and services, and manage their work. Our mission is to give our customers the tools, insights and the people to transform their ideas and personal initiative into success. To learn more about the company, visit www.GoDaddy.com.
This role is in the US and supports the EMEA region
Join our team
The Senior Marketing Specialist is responsible for meeting regional web requirements which would also drive sales targets for GoDaddy products through the implementation of ongoing localized site and mobile optimizations to improve the buying experience and drive targeted marketing campaigns with cross-channel teams. Targets include new customer acquisition, units, revenue, ARPU, and conversion rate.
You will be directly responsible for working with Regional Online Marketing and other partners (UX, Marketing Operations, Design, and Analytics groups) in defining requirements and execution of online merchandising, presenting localized content and messaging to drive revenue and customer acquisition.
You will implement tests and run the business work, but also come up with ideas and analyze data in order to measure return on investment while effectively identifying the needle-moving opportunities to improve sales (Conversion, AOS) and customer happiness.
You will report to the Director of Regional Online Marketing and will cover all EMEA markets.
What you'll get to do...
- Work hand-in-hand with your respective region to optimize localized website content, work with the product teams regarding changes to product content pages and are responsible for improving website conversion and AOS thru test and optimization.
- Work closely with development teams including Platform, eCommerce, and Marketing Operations to deliver website content updates rapidly, and then test and iterate on those updates, based on key performance measurements.
- This position will be the point of contact with the Regional Online Marketing team for other channel marketing & product owners, responsible for ensuring that these partners business interests are understood and represented in regional/localized online sales & marketing.
- This is an extremely collaborative role and the ideal candidate will be able to partner with and influence many other team members throughout the marketing organization. Well executed regional promotions which involve brand, advertising and customer care will be a major key to success.
- Collaborate with UX, creative, Project Managers and development teams to achieve metrics and sales goals.
- The Regional Online Marketing teams will be regularly involved in developing project business requirements, driving project execution for delivery, and measuring success.
- Use product sales data from other channels of distribution to ensure the most effective merchandising of products on the site. Build and manage up-sell and cross-sell programs.
- Collaborate with complementary product teams to identify cross-product opportunities on the site, in marketing campaigns, within the product applications, and other locations.
- Collaborate with International marketing teams to find opportunities to effectively market the product lines in-country.
Your experience should include...
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Marketing, Science, Math, Computer Science or related degree required
- 5yrs of proven experience with online promotions, e-commerce optimization and MVT or split testing preferred
- Understands MOPS processes and systems to be able to execute tests and run the business asks for FOS
- Finds ways to increase velocity of launching FOS Split tests
- Finds opportunities where we can get the most value by coming up with ideas for quick tests
- Able to read and analyze test results and share recommendations
- Crafts plans and pipelines for FOS pathways and own the entire stream right from planning to execution
- Shares weekly/monthly updates with business partners
- Analytical person for this role who is comfortable working with large sets of data, knows how to determine statistical significance and draw insights from data reports
- Experience with Google Analytics and other analytics software for web marketing analytics
- Experience with website creative, user story/requirements writing and development processes
- Direct response marketing, online display advertising, and e-mail campaign experience
- Knowledge of mobile commerce a plus
- Marketing experience to small business owners a plus
- Content creation understanding, with experience a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.
GoDaddy’s here to help you turn your ideas into reality and succeed online.