Software Development Engineer
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the Team & the role
Will be part of the Prism Public APIs & Configurable Security team at Workday's Prism Analytics:
- The opportunity here is to work with a team that is leading the way in building an interactive, fully integrated, big data analytics platform that provide our customers ways to create a data warehouse on the cloud and perform rich analysis and visualizations on their data.
- Building scalable and robust Internal and External facing APIs that will support enablement of Data Orchestration.
- Implementing and maintaining Prism Configurable Security which controlled by Workday's configurable security model, where it flexibly enables different data access levels for different data consumers within the system.
- Responsibility for migration of Prism Objects between customer tenants.
- You will be working on building a cutting-edge Data Orchestration Engine which will enable data-driven processes from end-to-end, including preparing data, making decisions based on that data, and taking actions based on those decisions
- An exceptionally strong individual contributor that can tackle hard technical problems with optimism and positivity.
- You can design and lead substantial features with a strong focus on non-functional requirements. (scalability, performance, monitoring, maintenance, security, usability and quality etc.)
- The challenge of architecting and building a robust platform geared for Big Data processing excites you.
- You take initiative/ownership to drive projects to completion and overcome roadblocks with positivity and creativity.
- You are able to juggle priorities and make the right tradeoffs in feature content and timely delivery of features while ensuring customer success and technology leadership for the company.
- Worked in agile teams.
- Either back-end or full-stack developer with 5+ years of experience with Web application development and SaaS (Software as a Service).
You have strong experience with:
- OO design and Java development.
- API development, security, and performance.
- Experience with API tools like Postman, SOAP UI, JMeter, Swagger etc.
- SaaS security infrastructure, WS-Security, Configurable Data Security, Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Large-scale, distributed, and highly concurrent systems.
- Metadata-driven definitional development experience.
- Web servers, databases, SQL, REST, JSON, XML and persistence frameworks like Hibernate.
- Technology agnostic is ok with you and you are always willing to learn new technologies to solve business problems.
- MS in Computer Science or related field and 3+ years relevant software development experience or BS in Computer Science or related field and 5+ years relevant software development experience.
- Workday Configurable Security
Your application has been successfully submitted.
We’re shaking up the world of enterprise software.