Data Privacy Specialist
Duties and Responsibilities
This role will work closely with our internal IT and Tencent cloud product teams, as well as our game studios to build the best Data Privacy program within the Compliance and Security Organization. This role will be responsible for leading IT Risk Analysts to align our processes and best practices over Governance, Risk, and Compliance. Building cross-team processes and providing support to build metrics to measure accomplishment and milestones.
The scope includes establishing relationships with different teams and building a Security Trust Center to better enable our internal customers to improve their Cybersecurity and Privacy posture. Implement a GRC tool. Improve overseas IT Compliance and Security programs by assessing and recording risks, working with Security engineers to manage technical risks, and providing enablement support for internal and external audits. Collaborate with the Legal and Privacy team to adjust our processes to comply with local regulations.
Who we are looking for
- Self-motivated, articulate, passionate to deliver the best result and achieve the highest customer satisfaction
- Love satisfying customers with state of the art cloud solutions, realizing ideas, building services, and unlocking the potential of new technology!
- Collaborative, independent, insistent, flexible, and open-minded. And you see no conflict in any of these things
- Knowledgeable, resourceful, and show initiative. You always keep the customer’s objectives in mind
- Positive by nature, a great team player, and both dependable and autonomous
- Customer-oriented, and could work at a very fast pace
- Leads and provides guidance in the identification of global compliance risks, implementation, and maintenance of organizational privacy compliance processes and procedures
- Experience working with Legal to comply with different local regulation
- Experience with leading GRC implementation tool
- Conduct Privacy Impact assessment for different Business Group and external vendor
- Corporate with Data Protection Officer to drive local compliance
- Oversee and process Personal data breach Incident
- Assist on vendor Data Privacy assessment
- Collaborate with Legal on localized compliance need, and translate into controls to be implemented
- Lead privacy audit such as ISO, GDPR, SOC
- CIPM, CIPP/E, CISAare a plus
Your application has been successfully submitted.