VP People Operations
This job is no longer accepting applications.
People Operations at Drop:
We are seeking a VP of People operations to play a lead role in levelling up our team at Drop and managing our HR function. Reporting into the CEO, you will lead the employee experience by maximizing potential, talent acquisition, and set the cultural tone that enables teams to do heroic things.
What kind of challenges will the VP People Operations be working on at Drop?
- Coach executives and be an effective Business Partner to advise on people strategies and build out practices and programs to attract, accelerate and retain top talent
- Lead adoption of a product-driven and high-performance culture (incentives, structure, ownership, key messaging etc...)
- Lead the People Operations organization and optimize recruitment, onboarding, engagement and performance management cycles
- Develop programs that drive employee engagement and retention, learning and development, and employee relations to create an environment for people to do their best work
- Assist managers in recruitment efforts by developing recruiting best practices and strategies that can be rolled out to support hiring efforts across the organizations
What you bring to the table
- Minimum of 7-10 years professional HR experience with experience in a senior position
- Experience in leading a talent review across the organization and workforce planning
- Good track record of working in partnership with CEO & executive team to facilitate decision making and make tough calls
- Has some experience building a compensation and benefits strategy
- Reputation as a strong communicator, facilitator and coach
- Sets an example for the team of a great attitude and strong value system
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Shop, earn, redeem. Drop is the free app that rewards you for your everyday spending.