Senior Software Engineer, Infrastructure and Automation - Aerial
What you’ll be doing:
- Enhance and manage Kubernetes based clusters to share resources among different groups.
- Contribute to CICD automation process to eliminate errors, maximize hardware & software efficiencies.
- Incorporate and automate network equipment’s, radio units and 5G RAN test equipment’s into shared clusters.
- Facilitate live troubleshooting of lab/production issues, using overall systems, testing tools, UE, metrics, and logs.
- Collaborate in managing lab instances.
What we need to see:
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree (or equivalent experience) in Computers, Electrical, Electronics Engineering or related field.
- 5+ years’ experience of software/hardware deployment, including installation, configuration, testing and automation.
- Ability to work with different groups, manage needs of infrastructure and requirements for automation.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Our ideal candidate has a wireless communication systems background and/or experience in RAN.
- Knowledge and experience of tools for CICD/Automation, DevOps, and Agile ways of working.
- Solid skills with Ansible, Bash, Git, Jenkins, and Python.
- Background experience of IP networking principles and protocols.
- Experience of working in Linux OS environment.
- Background experience with K8s and containerization (Docker, containers).
Ways to stand out from a crowd:
- Experience of 5G RAN baseband system engineering lab automation and infrastructure.
- Practice with monitoring systems such as Prometheus and Grafana.
- Understanding of integration frameworks such as Robot and custom REST APIs.
Your application has been successfully submitted.