HR/Talent Operations Analyst
This job is no longer accepting applications.
Who you are:
Motivated by meaningful work, you are looking for more than just a job; you want to work for a dynamic, growing company that finds solutions to real-life problems, such as helping the world reduce the use of pesticides and helping nature feed a growing population. Your ideal work environment includes a collaborative team spirit with the opportunity to learn and grow as you take the initiative to try new things.
You are an experienced HR professional looking to take their skills to the next level. You are a curious, analytical and customer focused individual with an interest in agriculture and technology. You love playing with data and are conscientious in following processes and attending to details in communications and documentation. You are a team oriented individual who is excited to join a dynamic and growing company.
What you will do:
- Build, track and update various monthly and quarterly Talent metrics
- Create presentations, spreadsheets and graphs
- Maintain, organize and implement systems, processes and tools to help with the efficient sharing and storage of employee information
- Manage the data and analytics for the annual performance review and compensation benchmarking process
- Planning and scheduling Semios onboarding presentations and other talent related meetings and events
- Create, administer and summarize employee feedback surveys
- Support the hiring process by drafting job descriptions, posting jobs, screening resumes, scheduling interviews, conducting reference checks, and coordinating other aspects of the recruitment process.
- Draft contracts, letters and various correspondence
- Conduct research and investigate topics related to various talent and employee related policies and programs.
- Participate in various Talent initiatives and projects such as an upcoming HRIS implementation!
We want you to succeed, so you will need:
- Degree or diploma in Business, Human Resources or related field
- Minimum of 2 years work experience within a Talent/HR team
- Demonstrated ability to build/create analytics in excel/google sheets
- Tech savvy individual with solid experience in MS Office and/or G Suite
- Experience with the hiring and onboarding process.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Ability to manage confidential information
- Flexibility to adapt to a range of tasks and navigate ambiguity
Nice to have:
- Interest and/or experience in a technology company
- Interest and/or experience related to agriculture
- Familiarity with using an HRIS
Your application has been successfully submitted.
#PrecisionAg platform for tree fruit, tree nut & vine crops. #IoT network and predictive analytics for pests, disease, frost & irrigation mgmt. #bigda...