Tesla aims to accelerate world’s transition to a sustainable energy by ensuring we provide a seamless and frictionless experience to our customers. To meet this goal, Tesla is constantly striving to innovate and provide best in class services through introduction of pioneering new products and services. To that end, Tesla is seeking hardworking and passionate software engineers for Tesla’s Enterprise Resource Planning systems. These engineers will be part of a team that is focused on delivering a highly scalable platform that enables growth of current and future products and services to our customers.
- Design and develop high quality, scalable and stable web applications and/or back-end services
- Develop client-side applications that connect with web services
- Develop back-end web services
- Follow Tesla’s high standards for security-best practices in all development
- Partner closely with security team for code analysis and design reviews
- Perform unit testing
- Process bug reports and release fixes
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in agile processes
- Always think out of the box to solve problems
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or equivalent in experience
- 3+ years of experience in building software products for external customer use in Java or C# or some other object-oriented language with evidence of exceptional ability
- Experience with writing SQL-based applications such as MySQL or MS SQL or Oracle
- Experience working with Linux or similar O/Ss
- Experience building scalable applications (Web applications or back-end services)
- Detail-oriented, can identify and fix own bugs, and write quality code that runs efficiently
- Passionate, positive, can-do attitude and can adapt to any challenge and willing to take ownership of problems and brings issues to full resolution.
- Enjoy working in a team that follows agile practices and code reviews and CI/CD
Tesla is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer committed to diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, gender identity or any other factor protected by applicable federal, state or local laws.
Tesla is also committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. Please let your recruiter know if you need an accommodation at any point during the interview process.
For quick access to screen reading technology compatible with this site click here to download a free compatible screen reader (free step by step tutorial can be found here). Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information or to request accommodations.
Privacy is a top priority for Tesla. We build it into our products and view it as an essential part of our business. To understand more about the data we collect and process as part of your application, please view our Tesla Talent Privacy Notice.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
To accelerate the advent of sustainable transport and electric technology