Growth Marketing Manager
This job is no longer accepting applications.
What we’re looking for
Reporting to the VP of Marketing, Lumen5’s Growth Marketing Manager will be responsible for driving growth through a variety of channels including paid search, paid social, affiliates, and organic. The successful candidate will have a track record of scaling and optimizing performance marketing campaigns, in addition to experience managing third party vendors and agencies. This is a pivotal role requiring a strong communicator, that will work closely with Sales, Customer Success, and the Product team.
What you’ll do
- Manage and optimize all performance marketing channels, including paid search (Google and Bing), paid social (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, etc), SEO, and affiliates.
- Consistently increase lead volume and quality for our mid-market and enterprise businesses.
- Own revenue and growth for our self serve business unit.
- Manage our performance marketing budget.
- Create and continuously experiment with new user acquisition campaigns.
- Support churn reduction initiatives and assist with campaigns for growing customer LTV.
- Partner with our performance marketing agency to attract qualified prospects to site while maintaining strong unit economics.
- Grow our organic search rankings through conceptualizing and implementing new SEO initiatives.
- Manage and plan annual campaigns including promotions, experiments, and on-going optimizations.
- Ensure accurate attribution modeling across channels and devices.
- Own reporting for web traffic, growth, churn, and revenue.
- Plan and manage all marketing requests as it pertains to the website with our product manager.
- Identify mutually beneficial partnerships to assist with scaling Lumen5.
Experience & Skills
- 5+ years of experience working in growth marketing, with expertise in SEO, paid search, paid social, and affiliates.
- Experience in performance and growth marketing at a SaaS organization, preferably within a startup.
- Highly analytical mindset, with a demonstrated proficiency when it comes to managing spreadsheets and complex formulas.
- Background in selling small, medium, and enterprise size business software solutions.
- Experience in using Hubspot Marketing, Google Sheets, Google Analytics, Ahrefs, Google Ads, Facebook Ads Manager, and Mixpanel.
- Solid project management skills, with an ability to both lead and collaborate with cross-functional teams and partners.
- Knowledge of technical SEO, with a strong degree of understanding of HTML and CSS.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Lumen5 helps you turn your blog posts into social videos. Use artificial intelligence to create high quality videos for your content marketing at scal...