Marketing Operations Manager, Web (Remote US)
This job is no longer accepting applications.
About the team
Zillow Group’s Marketing Operations team is working to build trusted relationships with our customers and partners by prioritizing their experience. We work with a breadth of partners to support the business goals and deliver measurable outcomes.
If you have a knack for solving multidimensional problems and are passionate about enabling marketing strategy teams and delivering the vision of Zillow 2.0, we want to hear from you!
About the role
The ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment, is a forward-thinker that balances ambiguity and tackling new challenges, and can successfully manage multiple projects and business partners. Having fun is as meaningful to us as winning, so if you’re experienced in marketing operations and have a passion for all things marketing, apply today and join a fast paced, fun, growing team!
- Partner with the website marketing team and technical program managers to define and execute on web technology stack with the goal of supporting marketing initiatives
- Build and handle web pages and merchandising placements within the content management system (CMS) based on business requirements
- Work with marketing and development teams to coordinate requirements and govern website tagging and tracking on pages
- Drive and configure integrations of tools such as customer data platform, A/B testing, forms and other technologies with the CMS
- Build and maintain a high level web technology roadmap
- Coordinate the selection and management of agencies and third-party vendors for web consulting and platform execution
- Collaborate with other marketing operations partners to ensure website solutions are in alignment with other channel approaches
- Stay plugged into emerging technologies/industry trends in the web technology space and apply them to strategies and tactics
This role has been categorized as a Hybrid position. “Hybrid” employees regularly work at an existing ZG corporate office for approximately 10 to 80 percent of their time each month, and the rest of the time they may work from a remote physical location of their choice within a reasonable commuting distance from the corporate office which must be identified to the Company in advance. The Recruiter and Hiring Manager will set expectations on the employee’s preferred time in office. ZG has not defined a reasonable distance, and expects employees will use judgment in determining this for themselves and understand the implications re: time commitment and cost of daily commute.
Who you are
- 5 years of website marketing or related experience
- Experience with Content Management Systems (Wordpress/Sitecore/Drupal/AEM etc)
- Proficient with web marketing technology such as Google Tag Manager, experimentation, Customer data platforms, form and chatbot integrations
- Proficient in using Microsoft Excel for data analysis
- Proactive, organized, with an eye for detail and combined with excellent project management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience with SQL a plus
- Outstanding communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- Bachelor’s degree required
In additional to a competitive base salary this position is also eligible for equity awards based on factors such as experience, performance and location.
Your application has been successfully submitted.
Reimagine the way home.